Know thine Enemy

So when I drive around in the afternoon out on sales meetings or picking up equipment to repair I listen to Rush Limb-erger (you know the "big fat idiot of Al Franken's book). Ok don't freak I have not lost my mind. Actually the reason is SSIA (Subject Says it All). Anyway.. I listen to Rush for a laugh. He is very bright and so incredibly the tool of the Conservative Right. In fact in the lexicon of the Gen-X ers he is a TOOL. It is very sad to me to hear what is obviously a very sharp mind just ramble on and on about the Left Wing Conspiracy and how the Clinton Administration is the reason for (basically) all the world's woes. The one that really amused me was how Rush blamed the Clinton Admin for Saddam Hussein's presence in the world. I'm sure I don't need to elucidate on the absurdity of this Bush cheerleader blaming the Dem's for the situation in Iraq.

ANYWAY! I turned the radio on after a meeting yesterday and Rush announced he was having a telephone interview with the Veep. Honestly at first I thought it was one of those joke interviews you hear on the radio. But it was Cheney's voice! I was appalled. Pardon my bad language but what the F**** is the VP of the US doing on a show which is so out there only crackpot's are allowed to call in?? (If you doubt that try calling Rush. If you are not on HIS agenda then you can't get through).

If any of you had ANY doubt that this Admin is WAAAAY out in right field this is all the proof you need.

Try to have a good day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog