And so it begins

He is not waiting for the dust to settle..

1) Whitman announced major rollbacks of the Clean Air act.. thank god the States in the Northeast are going to challenge it.

2) Then there is that good ol Homeland Security thingy.. sounds very Mein Kampf to me.. where in the Freedom of Information act looks like it is getting a major diluting.

More Time on the Road

Did the 9 hrs on the road today. Albany to Lodi to Newark to Oakland to Albany (NO you Californians this was in NY and NJ not the bay area). What I didn't mention in my rant of a week ago is that I spent the last three "road days" listening to the unabridged Silmarillion.. which I have on MP3. The whole dam book on less than one CD.

Anyway it was great to listen to and I got a better grasp on the whole Mythos by having it read to me.

Bye bye!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog