Homeowner Fun and Games

Well Veterans Day. Liza took the day off to spend with Alex and I got to work. The upside is that when I got home instead of hustling around to get out of the office a 5pm, pick up Alex.. go shopping and make dinner, I got to come home to a home cooked dinner. Folks it was VERY '50's! And I hate to say I loved it. Mentioned that to Liza and she just smiled and asked me if played the Lottery recently.

So anyway JUST before we sit down to dinner Liza notices water leaking from under the sink. Homeowner Games! Got to run up to Home Depot and buy two new pipes after Dinner.

Then install them. Weeeeeee. Honestly it was very satisfying. I know that is strange but it was. Oh and for those who think I have no home repair skills (including my dear wife who was almost on the phone with Uncle Ed 10 min into my repair) I was quite able to reinstall the new "s" pipe with out leakage. So there!

Out

_____________________________________________________________
There is hopeful symbolism in the fact that flags do not wave in a vacuum.

-- Arthur C. Clarke

Comments

Popular posts from this blog