OMG 3rd Row seats!!

Last night I saw Yes in Albany NY from the 3rd row on the floor. No more than 25 feet from the stage. It was like having my own personal Yes concert. A Yes show is a near religious experience for me anyway because the band is so full of positive energy and good thoughts.

I did NOT have tickets at 1pm the day of the show.

At 2:00 I had third row center on the floor at the Pepsi.. I was no more than 25 feet from the stage.

How did I do this?

Look for tix online 3 to 5 hours before a show. The Promotional seats must be used and if they are not given away they get released during this time frame to the public. I just kept hitting ticketmeiser until these great seats came up.

For those of you that do not know.. Rick Wakeman is back with the band. They played stuff from all 30 yrs of their existence... from Roundabout to stuff off of the new album.

This was one for the memory book. In the end it is impossible to put into words how wonderful this was.

________________________________
I do not fear computers. I fear the lack of them.

-- Isaac Asimov

Comments

Popular posts from this blog