Pachyderm CT

Ok before I explain that one I'd like to commend Rich Gephardt for reading my Blog of yesterday and saying he is stepping down from the leadership role in the House.

Tom Daschel are you listening??

Ok I QUIT SMOKING using the Pachyderm CT method.

Better than the Nicoderm CQ method and a lot cheaper. What does CQ mean anyway?

So what is the Pachyderm CT method you ask????

Easy... Using a will as strong as a Bull Elephant I went COLD TURKEY.

The only way to fly. I used the step down method actually... the first three days of quitting I cut back to a cig or two before bed so I could sleep. Then when the body said "I am ready to finally quit" I just did. Now I was never a heavy smoker. When people hear that I smoked some will be surprised. I was a one pack for every two to three days depending on stress and the day of the week. My biggest problem is that I used to read in the attic while I was smoking. That associated two pleasurable things together.. but I moved the reading lamp into the bedroom and have so far made that adjustment as well.

Yea I still get "crunchy" on a cyclical basis.. but that too will pass.

So there ya go. Another success story. YEA WELL... ask me in a year if it worked.

____________________________
Too bad the only people who know how to run the country are busy driving cabs and cutting hair.

-- George Burns

Comments

Popular posts from this blog