Another Friday.

One possibly two satellite installs today. First one starts btw 9am and 9:30am in Schenectady (that blighted town I used to live in) and then one in Delmar "after". This should keep me out of the office for the day. This is a good thing.

Customer calls yesterday saying she wants to sell her DVD player. I told her we don't buy scrap but we would dispose of it for her. No she says it works.. Her boy friend moved out and she calls herself Old School preferring Video Tapes. How much do you want for it I ask? $30.00. Ok bring it in. Needless to say I bought it not the shop. So now I have an Apex AD-1010W up in the bedroom so I can watch DVD's if Liza is watching something else downstairs. Only problem is no remote, so I have to go find one.

Liza AND Alex walked in the door at 9:45 last night. Seems that the whole freaking day with his friends was a bit much and Liza thought he should sleep in his own bed. Guess the boys got on each other's nerves a bit near the end. Major kudo's to the wife, best friend, mom and lover for doing this for Alex.

Today should not top 80 so I'm in jeans again for an install. Hope I don't regret that. This weekend should be grand and not break 80, maybe more like mid 70's. The nights are so cool that I've turned off the fan so we don't freeze.

Thanks for checking in.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog