Random thoughts

Perk and I are seeing Lilli Haydn with Particle at Northern Lights tonight. Lilli plays killer violin and PP is a jam band that was at the Bonaroo Festival The small world is that one of the opening bands is "Slinky Tripp" and one of the members is "client" of Liza's. The other band is Runna Muck.

My "distant friends" inspired me to say that the writing in the last season of Babylon 5 was fantabulous.

Dave Brock is going to be 62. This means the leader of my favorite band in the whole wide world is four years younger than my mom.

Marillion REALLY WAS GOOD back then. You know.. when Fish (not Phish) was fronting for them. I'm listening to the live "The Theiving Magpie" right now. I hate the term neo-prog but this is neo at its' best.

The recent Dead tour I thought was just not as good as the previous Other Ones tour, this from listening to all the shows from furthernet.org. Now I feel that they were just taking longer to warm up. Consistently the 1st set on the 1st leg left me unimpressed but the 2nd sets did impress me a lot.....

I keep having dreams about sinking ships and crashing trains. Last night I almost had to leave the cat on a train that was going to crash cause she was being so stubborn. All you arm chair dreamcasters can send me your analysis of this. I have my own theories regarding the ships and trains.

My boss just asked me if I knew any good lawyers. Think things are gonna get interesting around here.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog