What does not kill you makes you stronger.

This is just not right.

Got a call from MW Sunday night with the news that my cousin's widower had passed away hiking. First of all this guy was under 50. Just a few years older than me.

More horrid is the fact that my cousin, his ex-wife predeceased him two years ago. (She was only two years older than me). Now all four kids have lost both parents in the what must seem like a blink of an eye. The older two probably (I can't say for certain) will be able to cope with this. I feel for the younger two, one is right around Alex's age. Apparently the reaction for these poor children was "oh not again"....

CHERISH your time on Earth. CHERISH the people you love and those who love you. You never know when they will be gone forever.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog