"Boys Night"

Is tonight. We have a very special visitor coming tomorrow so Alex got to sit and watch the DVD Cody Banks (the part I saw was very good) whilst I did the finishing touches to the house.

Dinner was my favorite Chicken Legs baked in Salsa with Spinach Souffle. Alex had BBQ Chicken wings.

Work was a scream today. It just screamed past. It appears that someone came in over the weekend and disconnected the video and internet cable streams somewhere in the building. We have Time Warner coming in to see if they can't figure out what's happened today. So I'm on dialup at the office today. I've got a pretty good suspicion what happened but I won't be more specific till I hear what the cable guy says.

The Raiders are playing tonight. I have high hopes for them but I do think they will loose but at least cover the Spread.

I've got 10 out of 13 this week which is pretty damn good. If I keep a steady pace of an average of 9 wins a week I should be in line for at least getting back my $65 entry fee into the "Grid Iron Club". I could win a whole lot more if I stay steady. I have a history of doing very well in these sorts of pools. When I used to play "sheets" I would always either break even or end up a head over the course of the season.

QOTD: Education is the ability to listen to almost anything without losing your temper or your self confidence.
-- Robert Frost

Reading: Vol 4 of the Riverworld series. The Magic Labyrinth

OBCD at work: Mostly some shows from NJ in June.....



Comments

Popular posts from this blog