Odds and Ends

15 yrs tomorrow!

15 yrs ago tomorrow Liza Anne and Michael Samir were wedded in holy matrimony. Fr. Samir did the service outdoors at a beautiful bed and breakfast called the Appel Inn in Altamont NY. I think I'll try to scan a few pics of the event tonight and post them tommorow.

Liza and I celebrated our 15th by going to Paris in May, a combination late 40th birthday, 15th Wedding Anniv, and Christening visit. Tomorrow we will celebrate by Liza doing a monster reset for work and me doing a satellite install. So much for romance. We had it in droves in Paris.




Planting Metal

I'm doing the first leg of a statellite install today. I am cementing a pole in the earth. NEVER worked with Cement before, so this should be interesting. However it gets me out of the office for the rest of the day.

More later!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog