Silent Scream.

Just finished writing today's blog. Spent a half hour on it. THEN I hit something and lost it.

This is the first time I've done that.

Ok I'm NOT re-writing it. But here are the salient points. I'm still employed for at least one week. More receivables were discovered to cover the present week's work. This also gives the silent partner and the CFO another week to convince the recalcitrant owner to the "best' point of for the company.

I didn't quit today because I figured it wasn't best for the long term of the family, as it's hard to collect unemployment when you quit your job. Alternatively if I work the week and they can't pay me, well then its a good case for the labor board. Besides I have nothing better to do this week. LOL

So yes the "lost" entry was better, but this was easier to read!!

BYE!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog