Fathers Day!

Unusual morning, as the Troop had our Father's Day Pancake Breakfast this am. I overslept and didn't get there till 8am, but Alex and I stayed till it was over. I'm running on about 3 hrs of sleep today.

The pics are HERE.

I did not sleep at all well last night. But I held off taking a nap so I could definitly fall asleep tonight. Otherwise I took it easy today, didn't have to do anything! Alex gave me a professional card and one he made himself, as well as a nice black "3D" or Embossed Raider mug. Liza gave me gift pack for the movies so we can all go to see a movie together.

I played Starfleet Command. Read. Lounged around. Prepared a calendar for Alex's summer activities so I can keep it all on track. He gets out this Thursday.

So Happy Father's Day to all the Dads. etc etc.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog