Black Friday

Well I did it. Black Friday. 12 hrs on my feet.

Woke up of all mornings, on this morning, with the killer sinuses. I get them every year, once in the Spring and once in the Fall. I think it has to do with the change in the seasons.

So this was not good. I filled up four baggies with Echinacea, 2k Mg of Vit C, Tylenol, and Advil and then as almost an afterthought I took one of Alexander's "soft tab" Claritin's. WOW. That stuff really works, and didn't make me feel like my head was in a fog like the anti-histamines I am use to.

So any way: Black Friday. Some wit in Marketing decided to "Target Market" zip codes in the Capital District based upon data still unknown. Practical upshot is that the central part of the Capital District did not have the Radio Shack flyer in the Thanksgiving Times Union, though the outlying areas did. This flyer powers Black Friday, and in the end, we just missed meeting last year's numbers. Black indeed.

I had a decent day. Feet and throat hurt like hell by the end of the day, but I perceived it to go fairly fast. Sure enough, at the 13th hour or so my head started really hurting again, sneezing, watery eyes etc, so I took another Claritan.

Better living through Chemistry.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog