I can't believe its over.

At noon I accepted the offer from Technical Business Solutions in Schenectady NY. My new company sells business to business marketing a variety of products and services encompassed by the concept of Networking including business phone systems, designing implementing and executing network systems physically as well as monitoring services.

I will be reporting directly to the partners, and eventually creating a sales force of "my own". The company has also put on the table possible partial ownership if goals are met and exceeded consistently.

We are still not out of the woods, but at least we can see the light at the end of the tunnel, and I'm confident it's not a freight train coming on.....

Thanks so much to all the family members and friends for their support in my last 10 months of unemployment and underemployment and thanks for allowing me to share this good New Years news with my friends, family and loved ones.

Now I can collapse.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog