Friday Five

1. What did you want to be when you grew up?

Variously: Experimental Fighter Pilot, CIA Operative, Stock Broker, Psychiatrist, Psychologist. Now: Teacher. I've not grown up yet.

2. Did you follow through? If not, what happened?


Now that's just being silly! Finally becoming a Teacher

3. Is your life turning out the way you thought it would when you were a kid?If not, is it better or worse?

Not at all. I figured I'd be retired by now. Living in sunny California with three kids. Not all things turn out as you fantasize, but I'd not trade it for the world.

4. Paradoxes aside, if you could time-travel back to when you were 10 years old, what would you tell your 12-year-old self?

First, turn around right now and go get that Jean Jacket with all the patches you left in Biology! I mourned the loss of that jacket for months. Second, Stay the course, life has ups and down, but the even out. Third, look for that really cute brunette with the curly hair in Chi-Chi's in about 15 yrs, and don't let her get away! Her name is Liza

5. Do you think the child you were, would like the adult you've become?

Well the Senior in HS would be disappointed as to how I've taken care of the temple. He was a vegetarian and lean and mean. But I'd just slap him upside the head and say respect your elders!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog