The Friday Five

1. First time you cooked for someone else?

Gave cooking a try for my family when I was in Jr. High School. If I remember I cooked stuffed zucchini from scratch and impressed everyone.

2. First time you threw up in someone else's toilet?

That would have to be in college, some dorm bathroom after too much Rum.

3. First time you did anything illegal?

Pretty tame, literally the first time I had a drink before I was 21. I lead a pretty boring life don't ya know.

4. First time you saw snow/the ocean (whichever is more exotic)?

Snow/Ocean. Neither are exotic growing up in California. So I don't rightly know, but I was very young for either.

5. First thought when I say "crumple-horned snorcack"?

I'd say you probably read JK Rowling.

This is one of the lamest Friday Five's I've had to do. Hope they get better.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog