The Dash that is our lives

Not the mad dash that our lives have become.

Not the tilde in our web oriented lives.

Inspired by a comment made at today's funeral, the dash in our lives, is our lives.

Mike 1961 - 20??

How we spend that Dash in our lives, that is, the time of our life, well this is what it's all about. Isn't it??

How are you spending your dash?

Are you making a difference in someone's life? Or lives?

I sure hope so. You don't need to be Mother Theresa of course, just providing food shelter and clothing for your offspring should is certainly affecting lives.

But for me, this is why I jumped off the sales bandwagon. Why I decided to teach.

To make that Dash between 1961 and when I die mean something to someone other than my immediate family, and some stranger whose life is enriched by the material gain of something I sold them.

You may download the complete digital pics taken by me by clicking here and saving link as.. the zip file. It is 25 megs so be patient. Dialup do it overnight. It is a zip file so you will need WinZip, Windows XP or some other unzipping program

Comments

Popular posts from this blog