The Friday Five!

1) When does liking someone a lot become loving that person?

There is that lightening awareness when you look at that person, maybe for the thousandth time, that you actually love her.

2) Is there a job you would do for free, and is it your current job?

Yes and Yes. Teaching. If I won the lottery I'd just teach the rest of my life.

3) What is one person/thing that inspired you to take action of some sort?

My Psychology teacher in HS inspired me to get a Major in Psych.

4) Though you might not believe in it, would you like fate to exist?

No thanks.

5) What's the kindest thing that anyone has ever done for you?

So many people have been kind to me in my life I couldn't even rank them. From financial and emotional support by my two sets of parents, to friends offering a roof over my head for a time when I was down and out. Thanks to all.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog