I thought this week's Friday Five was too much like TT so I found an older one to use:

1. What kind of computer do you have? (Mac, iBook, Dell, etc.)

I have a GNH special. Loveingly hand made by the the finest computer craftman on the west coast, living in SF in the Pacific district. No one is finer there.

2. How old is it? Are you happy with it?

Gosh, about a year now. I'm very happy with it though not with the 200 GB HD I bought for it a few months ago. Never did get it up to Ultra DMA mode

3. How many computers are in your household?

We have three. I have one, my son has one and we have a lap top that my Sister gave us that I use on occasion but needs a new battery and more memory.

4. What are your favorite games/timewasters on your computer?

Most recently Tiger Woods PGA 2004. Also email, YahooGroups, Chatting and communication in general is my major time waster. Recently scaled back doing these things and am reading a lot more thank you.

5. If money were no object, what kind of computer would you like to have?

Click here he he he he he he (evil laugh)




One other note of interest

Didn't get my call for subbing today till 6:20am. My handler said "I have a piece of cake for you today, librarian in the Middle School." Very cool.

However, it got cooler. At 10:45 the power went out, went back on, went out, went back on, then one of the ground level transformers just off campus blew up. Some of the windows were facing that way and I hear some of the teachers saying they saw the sparks.

We were dismissed at 11:05am. Nice way to end the week eh?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog