Thursday Thirteen


Thirteen Things about
Mikey
A meme I found online



01. I am a complex conflicted person.
02. I want to be able to teach in a classroom of my own.
03. I wish that we could erase the last 6 yrs of Bu$hCo.
04. I miss time off.
05. I fear becoming inconsequential.
06. I hear as well as a 18 yr old even though I have tintinitus.
07. I wonder what it would be like to have had a career path.
08. I regret not listening to friends and family about said path.
09. I am not a follower.
10. I make with my hands killer eggs benedict.
11. I write a blog almost daily, and want to write fiction.
12. I confuse my left and right, its a form of Dyslexia.
13. I need to be respected by my peers.

Links to other Thursday Thirteens!

Diary of a Music Whore

Daddy's Roses

Alone on a Limb

(leave your link in the menu comments section, I'll add you here!)

Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!

The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. ItÂ?s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog