The Friday Five!

1) Do you like your birth-name? Why?

I do like my birth name a lot. It is strong, named after a kick arse Arch Angel as well as having my father's name as my middle name. My last name is very unique so I like that too.

2) If you could change your name to anything else, what would it be?

Professionally I might change my last name because of it's uniqueness. I have in places on the net.

3) What names would you consider giving your children?

We considered Jasmine for our child if it had been a girl. "A"'s first name was our first choice. He also has my father's name as his middle name.

4) If you had a band, what would you name it, and why?

Pretence. or maybe LaserHead.

5) Is there a name that you completely hate? Why?

A few kids at school have absolutely ridiculous names. One family named their kids, I fool you not, Sir and Master. I heard another's kids new brother was named Payne because the mom was in labor so long and it was painful. What are these people thinking????

Comments

Popular posts from this blog