The Friday Five!

Honey, I’m Home!

1. How many places have you lived in your life?

MANY - Los Angeles, Mountain View, San Jose, Claremont CA, San Francisco, Greenwich CT, Wappingers Falls NY, New Market NH, Plaistow NH, Cohoes NY, Schenectady NY, Troy NY.

2. Which was your favorite and why and what street was it on?

Where I live now and of course 6007 Countess Dr in SJ.

3. If you could live anywhere for the rest of your life, where would it be?

How bout Paris? Realisticly where I am now, though more in the country would be great.

4. What would your ideal home have in it?

My stuff. Great sound system. Large Library. Hobby room. A gym would be nice.

5. Can you describe your current crib?

Well its wooden with a tiny mattress and bars to keep me from crawling out..
OH you mean my HOME. More proof of the decline of Western Civilization.. my CRIB indeed.

Anyway it is a very old home, parts are 175+ hrs old. No 90 Degree angles in the place. Hardwood floors. Dirt basement. Very cosy and full of great personality. Was someone else's fixer upper problem.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog