Odds and ends

Howard Dean is Blogging

Thanks to Vacumkitty for this heads up this am. I have posted the Dean official blog site in my list of links to the right below the pictures. Its great to watch this phenomenon grow, an "insurgency" campaign is always fun. I enjoyed watching McCain last election and should enjoy Dean's even more as I agree with most of what he is saying. In the end though I feel very strongly that fielding Dean against Bush is a mistake, Dean will not play in the parts of America that swing right or left, and this is where the DNC must push the hardest.




Every other Monday is Bachelor Night

L stays overnight in-territory every other Monday night. Usually this is "boys night in" where A and I usually rent a cool DVD - either a action adventure or top kids movie and we have something perfectly unhealthy for dinner.

Weirdness last night is that of course Alex is on the Left Coast this week at the beach with my side of the family. So I watched some B-5's that I record on my new DVR from Time Warner, as well as Friday's SG-1 season 7 episode. I still have to get through Sunday's talking heads programs that I also have recorded.

Actually went to bed at a decent hour and I'm STILL very tired from this weekend. Ah I remember when I could pull an all nighter and be recovered by the second day. Of course I was 18 then!




Which one works better?


Expresso 01



Expresso 02

e-mail me with your answer!



OBCD today: Oodles of Al Stewart shows I got from the AlStewart server - all MP3.. yea but good quality regardless of the fact.

QOTD: Slow down and enjoy life. It's not only the scenery you miss by going too fast - you also miss the sense of where you are going and why.

-- Eddie Cantor

Comments

Popular posts from this blog