This coming weekend

Alex is off to his week to 10 days with Emmy on Friday. Three weeks ago my mom calls to tell me that SW Airlines will not let a 10 yr old fly unaccompanied. The orginal plans were for the big guy to fly from Here to Las Vegas where my mom or brother would meet him and finish the journey. Same thing back 10 days later.

OK new plan.

So I am flying off on Friday to the Left Coast for a whirlwind 3 day fete. Primarily will be my Godson Sebastian's 1st birthday. In movies of my first birthday I barfed on a spinning top. Hopefully Sebastian will be more photogenic as any big get together with my family is less a reunion than a Photo Op... Btw Myself. MW. Greg Aston and others there are usually more cameras clicking and whirling than not.

I fly out on Friday, return on Sunday. Thats the whrilwind.

The worst thing about this whole weekend (and there is VERY little to complain about here by the way) is that my original "intel" was as bad as Bush's. I was under the impression for MONTHS that Alex was flying out LAST weekend. The problem is that I cancelled out of seeing my brother in laws big 40 while operating under the assumption of the wrong weekend. Collateral damage of bad Intel. I guess I know what Bushy feels like. No I take that back.. I actually have a brain. Also my mess up on weekends got my dearest friend cjwrites all excited about a renezvous for breakfast at the Beach Chalet, and alas the proper weekend wouldnt work out.

So the good and the bad. The yin and yang. But that's what life is all about eh?

Still Reading: Dawn of Amber

OBCD today: Misc Prog shows A - M.

Quote of the Day: In our civilization, and under our republican form of government, intelligence is so highly honored that it is rewarded by exemption from the cares of office.

-- Ambrose Bierce

Comments

Popular posts from this blog