Some Days...

I just cannot stand people. Isn't that just awful? I'm in sales too, good career for that mood swing don't ya think.

Now I really like my boss, he is a good guy, but as I am sure I have some habits or traits that drive him crazy, he seemed to be showing all of those today that drive me crazy.

Do you know the term "learned helplessness"? Its when you do something for someone so they learn that you will do it for them and they don't learn to do it themselves. Well with his lack of computer skills, and his taking over the administrative part of my old job, I couldn't get two minutes to myself today.

Drove me just crazy.

Then I had another explosion on one of my trading groups. Personality conflicts. People getting mad. Ulterior Motives. Friends getting hurt. Not pretty. Oh well...

OUT

OBCD: A whole lot of Led Zeppelin. Studio remasters

QOTD:My loathings are simple: stupidity, oppression, crime, cruelty, soft music.
-- Vladimir Nabokov

Comments

Popular posts from this blog