Ugh, Part One

Hopefully there will not be a part two...

The Cubbies lost. Most baseball fans and many non fans who see highlights saw the fan interference play last night. I could tell the air just went out of the Cubbie balloon then. Sitting at dinner tonight before the game I prognosticated fearlessly that the Cubs would loose tonight.

Alas I was right.

I've seen two major series now coached by Dusty Baker, last years game 7 of the World Series and this nights game 7 of the NLCS. It seems that Dusty has a chink in his managerial armor. He keeps pitchers in too long. The Giants lost the series last year because of this and tonight the Cubs lost for the same reason.

Oh well.... Hopefully Part two will not happen and the Sox will go to the WS.

OBCD today: Mike Mixes and various other "workout" MP3's. Good fun music.

Still Reading: Morgan.. I won't put up another Still Reading till I am done.

QOTD: Making duplicate copies and computer printouts of things no one wanted even one of in the first place is giving America a new sense of purpose.
-- Andy Rooney

Comments

Popular posts from this blog