Ok some backdated quicky updates from the family side of things

Mother Kathy has broken her ankle severly by slipping on black ice in NH this week, well today in fact. Surgery will follow.

Mother Kay had a wonderful visit with Our Fine Selves for L's birthday. She took us to the Albany Pump House on Saturday night and I took us to Fresno's for Sunday Brunch.

Remember this is BACKDATED. As of Thursday at the close of the day I had still not heard from Progressive Insurance regarding my vehicle. I had dropped it off Monday afternoon to have it fixed and they got me a rental (more on that later). Got a call Mon afternoon saying that they were going to total out the vehicle. Said I'd get a call Tues. No call yet.

I am driving a 2003 Ford SUV called an Escape. This is the LAST thing I would want to Escape in. I think it gets 17 MPG city and 24 HWY. My god, Father Larry's 1964 1/2 Mustang 286 got 15 MPG city. More powerful lobbyists here.

Wife Liza goes to Cincinnati Friday am at the proverbial crack of dawn. She returns on Sunday. It is the Big Hoopla for the new year for her company. Called the Road Map Meeting.

In the meantime Son Alex and I are supposed to drive to NH to see Father Samir and Mother Kathy. We shall see. We have a storm coming in this weekend and I'm driving a rental.....

I have been spending a ton of time on the road pitching the New and Used Car Dealers on our services. This has been fun. Even in the SUV the last week.

I found out that my good friends left over at the end of the "old company" have been resurrected in a company started by the ex-owner's wife and son, so they can all earn income while a "unnamed bank" here in the north east continues to screw with my old boss. I wish them all the best!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog