So anyway......

I am blogging along by hitting the random blog button as I like to do every once and a while, just to see what others are saying.

I find one from Los Angeles and one of his/her links is In and Out Burgers. This is the amazingly fantastic burger joint I used to go to in college. Hell we all went to it. Mega pig out on fat and beef. Ah those were the days.

So I checked out the T-shirts. Cool. Maybe I'll get something to remember my bygone days. Then I see "locations".

What the hell I'll check it out, see which one I used to go to.

Well damn if they don't have a picture of it. Same as it used to always look! What a walk down memory lane.


Upland California, on Foothill Blvd just East of the Colleges.

Same leaden sky, same old building. It really brings back a rush of memories. I have VERY fond memories of my years in College, the camaraderie of a large group of people all within 4 yrs of age, all extremely intelligent, all with a bit too much money than they should responsibly have (I went to a "richie rich" school.)

And speaking of Memory Lane and College, I recently got a hold of a remastered copy of the Pink Floyd: The Wall show that I saw at the LA Arena (right off USC campus) Feb 13th 1980. Its amazing that I remember the in between bits so well that Roger said all those years ago.

Well enough reminiscing for one night. Back to beating on GWB tomorrow.

OUT

Comments

Popular posts from this blog