Well the shit is really hitting the fan now.

At 4:30 today my boss came in and pulled up a chair.

He said Mike I don't have to tell you that things are not going as well as they should. Oh oh....

To be fair he was going to offer me a few "choices". I just cut him off and said well you are going to have to lay me off because I can't take any more pay cuts. Let me go on unemployment and look for another job.

However, in order to cash in on any previous work I did bringing in new accounts and old, he is going to pay me a commission 1099 as long as I keep the accounts active. So I'm going to do that while I look for a job.

Called the MW on the way home and she had some nice bits of advice for me.

Frankly I don't know how we are going to pull this off.... we were strapped as it was.... I just LOVE this new Bush Economy.

SHITE

Comments

Popular posts from this blog