Sunrise over Lake Champlain from Ticonderoga


Support the victims of Hurricane Katrina (click image)


Musings and Meanderings

Tuesday, March 23, 2004

Well the shit is really hitting the fan now.

At 4:30 today my boss came in and pulled up a chair.

He said Mike I don't have to tell you that things are not going as well as they should. Oh oh....

To be fair he was going to offer me a few "choices". I just cut him off and said well you are going to have to lay me off because I can't take any more pay cuts. Let me go on unemployment and look for another job.

However, in order to cash in on any previous work I did bringing in new accounts and old, he is going to pay me a commission 1099 as long as I keep the accounts active. So I'm going to do that while I look for a job.

Called the MW on the way home and she had some nice bits of advice for me.

Frankly I don't know how we are going to pull this off.... we were strapped as it was.... I just LOVE this new Bush Economy.

SHITE
posted by Mike 11:56 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

The musings and meanderings of an overworked and underemployed mind