Too much Too fast

I got the chance to have a nice LONG talk with Prjt2501 and Mordacai driving across VT. I think we must have talked for an hour. It's always great catching up with old friends and NearFest is really just around the corner!

Anyway while talking to Bill, I got a call on the cell from Liza when I was driving somewhere outside of Bennington I think that Alex was invited to a sleepover at Tyler's house.

Now Alex had some behavioral problems this weekend but this was partly due to him not liking/eating what was served to him until Lunch on Sunday......

...... when he ate like 8 huge chicken tenders at the Keene Country Club. Also it was due to lack of sleep. Alex more than any kid I know is a complete pill if he doesn't get the right amount of sleep.


Lunch Sunday at the Keene Country Club
Counterclockwise from the left: Laurie, Alex, Allie, The Rev Samir, Kathy and Harry.

(Just a quick side note for those that don't know my complicated family structure: though we all look related, and I don't use the "step" appleation, the funny thing is that Laurie, Allie, Harry nor Kathy are not actually blood relations to Alex or I. Yet over the years, we all note that there is a "Family Resemblance" - guess all that love can do amazing things)

ANYWAY

So it was with some trepidation that we agreed to let him go to Tyler's after getting back from being in NH since Friday. (Ask me about his Tyler's mom Monica sometime... Liza calls her a Goddess lol) However he had finally eaten a huge meal and then slept the whole way home.

All went well at the sleepover apparently untill bedtime. Well we got a call at 10 that he wanted to see his mommy and wanted to come home. So we put Matrix Revolutions on pause and drove out to get him.

AWWWWWWWWWWWWW...... too cute.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog