The Friday Five

Then:
1) What was the first album/CD/Cassette you ever bought?
Vinyl - Longfellow Serenade - Neil Diamond
Cassette - Really Not Sure
CD - Soundtrack to Batman the movie - before I had a player

2) What was your first fave song?
Perhaps Saturday Night by the Bay City Rollers. Might have been Sugar Sugar by the Archies. It was a long time ago.


3) Which song gives you that "funny nostalgic feeling" everytime you hear it?
1979 was a "golden" time for me, and Egocentric Molecules from JLP Cosmic Messenger really brings that out.


4) Name the first concert you ever went to.
I THINK it was Rush Moving Pictures tour. I had tix for Yes Tormato but Mommy would not let me go

5) What do you consider the worst song of all time?
Oh gosh so many bad pop tunes.

Now:
1) Name your fave song at the moment.
God is God by Juno Reactor. This changes daily.

2) What is the most recent album/CD/Cassette you purchased?
Take me To your Leader. New Hawkwind

3) Which song will you never get sick of hearing?
Incense and Peppermints. Pure 60's psychadelic.

4) What is your current fave music video?
I really don't "do" music vids, but the new Green Day DVD is really great.

5) If you could be a famous music artist, what type of music would you produce? PROG ROCK MAN.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog