Sunrise over Lake Champlain from Ticonderoga


Support the victims of Hurricane Katrina (click image)


Musings and Meanderings

Monday, January 30, 2006

Few Odds and Ends

Our son is recovering just nicely from his ordeal on Friday. Still a bit sore but is happy to be out of Gym for a week. L took him to the urologist this morning and agrees that this Dr. is a rare one, someone we really like.

NY State Senator Bruno appeared for some reason I still don't know of at the school I was substitute teaching at today. I got a quick cam pic of him which I will put over on FlickR.

Subbing today with a Student teacher so I got some time to read the NYT Sunday Week in Review. Perusing the OP Ed section I was struck by the similarity of some of the pieces regarding the victory of Hamas in Palestine to my own piece (see below). I say this because I did write the piece (below) before I read the Sunday Times.

Sunday night was a two hour meeting from 7:30 to 9:30 for a new Radio Shack Pay Plan. Total impact on my earnings, slim and none, by my best estimate. So two hours wasted. I really do love Radio Shack and the DM is a great guy, but he could have just written a Memo.....

I'm taking Thursday off from Substitute Teaching to clean house.

That is all. :-)
posted by Mike 11:03 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

The musings and meanderings of an overworked and underemployed mind