Sunrise over Lake Champlain from Ticonderoga
Support the victims of Hurricane Katrina (click image)
Musings and Meanderings
Saturday, January 14, 2006
1. What is the most adventurous food you've ever tried?
Definitely Goat Brain at a Arab food place in Brooklyn
2. What is the most adventurous food you'd be willing to try?
Hmmm, barring a "Survivor" or "Fear Factor" type adventure, maybe those Japanese delicasies made from poison fish.
3. Would you have a problem eating dog meat and why or why not?
Eat Fido? I don't think so. Not Fluffy either for that matter.
4. For the most part, do you consider your diet to be balanced?
No it's not, I eat lots of protein, medium amount of veggies and a small bit of carbs.
5. Which is more appealing- being a vegetarian for the rest of your life or being a strict carnivore for the rest of your life?
If this is either or, it would be carnivore, but Homo Sapiens is a Herbavore so anything thing else is just silly and damaging to the body. You should see the shape my brother is in after being a Vegetarian for 20+ yrs. And on the other side ever heard of Gout? Too much red meat. (Which I don't eat anyway).