Sunrise over Lake Champlain from Ticonderoga


Support the victims of Hurricane Katrina (click image)


Musings and Meanderings

Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Popular me

It's really starting now at School. Today, tomorrow and Friday I (was) am "requested" to cover a (different) teacher's class. Today was a big surprise though, a teacher whom I have not met came into the (Pre-K) room I was in today and said:

"Are you Mr. H?"
"Yes"
laughing "What is your real name by the way"
I told her
"Well" She said, "I have heard great things about you and I want you to cover my class on Friday."

Wow

Next week is open, but I have the 25th to the 27th booked already by teacher requests.

Nice to be recognized.
posted by Mike 6:46 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

The musings and meanderings of an overworked and underemployed mind