Sunrise over Lake Champlain from Ticonderoga
Support the victims of Hurricane Katrina (click image)
Musings and Meanderings
Thursday, January 19, 2006
Thirteen Things about Mikey
1…. Lets start easy since this is the first one. I'm 43 yrs old and hold two jobs: Substitute Teacher and Retail Slave.
2. I have a mortgage and no retirement fund.
3. I don't eat Beef, and have not for almost 20 years.
4. I love science fiction and fantasy.
5. I am a voracious reader
6. I really don't like 90% of what's on televion. It's mindless and mind numbing.
7. I prefer challenging music, art rock, acid jazz, Jam bands, but will in a tired pinch listen to chill and soft jazz.
8. I host not one, not two, not three but four different web sites, some of which are under better construction than others.
9. I am slow to anger, but if I do snap it's not pretty. On the other hand a half hour later and I'm calm, and I don't hold a grudge.
10. I consider myself Gen X. Even though I'm offically a boomer, I don't fit the mold and never will.
11. I question authority constantly.
12. I do not suffer fools gladly.
13. My idea of a great Sunday morning is Jazz, Brunch and the New York Times. Not that I ever get to enjoy those things.
Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
(leave your link in the menu comments section, I’ll add you here!)
Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants