Sunrise over Lake Champlain from Ticonderoga
Support the victims of Hurricane Katrina (click image)
Musings and Meanderings
Friday, February 03, 2006
1. What is your favorite specialty restaurant (Italian, Mexican, Thai, etc.)?
Mexican by far - Garcia's on Central Avenue in Colonie, NY.
2. What do you order to eat there?
Usually I order the three enchiladas: pulled pork, seafood and spinach. This is after chowing down on their chicken nachos and fresh chips and salsa.
3. What is your favorite specialty food or dish to cook?
Hmmm, probably Mexican as well. I/We do Fajitas, Tacos and Enchiladas
4. If you could travel to the home country of your favorite specialty food, what would you do there?
To Mexico? Major sightseeing, the ancient ruins of the Aztecs, the Yucatan Peninsula, Tijauana, Puerto Viarjta, etc.
5. What is your worst experience with a specialty food restaurant?
Burned my darn mouth right off at a Mexican food restaurant in Santa Fe many many mooons ago.