Sunrise over Lake Champlain from Ticonderoga
Support the victims of Hurricane Katrina (click image)
Musings and Meanderings
Friday, March 10, 2006
The Friday Five!
"Time in a Bottle"
1) 10 years ago what did you think you would be doing now?
Let's see 1996, I had just started at CableShoppe, and I assumed I would be still working there. I had promised the owner a minumum of 5 years, but figured I could grow with the company, perhaps end up in a General Manager's position.
2) Where do you think you will be in 5 years from now?
Teaching Primary, preferrably 4, 5, or 6th grade. Finished with my Masters and considering further education.
3) Do you live life one day at a time or look to the future.
I have lived my life one day at a time for too many years, now I'm taking stock and looking to what's left of a future for a 44 yr old Man. Thats a min of 30 more years teaching and working, especially if I go onto a College level educational track.
4) Do you wish you could go back in time and undo something in your life?
Very much so. I would have listened to my family and gone into higher education by getting my Masters or PhD.
5) If you could send a message back in time and give a younger version of yourself some advice, what would it be?
GO TEACH. YOU WILL LOVE IT.