Sunrise over Lake Champlain from Ticonderoga


Support the victims of Hurricane Katrina (click image)


Musings and Meanderings

Monday, April 10, 2006

Boys Night In



So we wasted our evening with Doom the movie. We rented War of the Worlds, Doom and King Kong, but A wanted to see Doom.

I'm sure he enjoyed it more than I. If you are a fan of Doom I, and loved all the great monsters in it.... don't exect it in this. In fact there was only one "type" of monster, what I guess you would call the Imp.

The story is LAME. The acting is strained. The special effects are BORING. They even put a 1st person shooter sequence in to appease the lame fan boys who wanted to see that sort of thing.

So this is a total waste of 2 hours. Even the Unrated version (probably because of the blood and gratuitous use of boobs) is a sleeper.

So I guess I didn't like it.
posted by Mike 11:51 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

The musings and meanderings of an overworked and underemployed mind