Sunrise over Lake Champlain from Ticonderoga


Support the victims of Hurricane Katrina (click image)


Musings and Meanderings

Friday, April 07, 2006



The Friday Five!
Bits and Bobs

1. Do you like chicken?

I love it

2. What is 1 food you can't live without?

Whew toughy, as I eat to live, I don't live to eat, but I suppose Chicken, as I don't eat beef, it would only leave fish and pork, and I like chicken better.

3. Are you an early bird or a night owl?

I am definitely a night owl. I got this from dear old Dad.

4. Chocolate or vanilla?

Vanilla. French Vanilla to be precise.

5. Are you more of a cat person or a dog person?

I grew up a Dog person. Then I owned a cat and a dog. Dogs have Masters, Cats have staff. Dogs come when called, Cats have answering machines. Which type of "person" do you think I am now. Cats have tons more personality.
posted by Mike 6:05 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

The musings and meanderings of an overworked and underemployed mind