Sunrise over Lake Champlain from Ticonderoga
Support the victims of Hurricane Katrina (click image)
Musings and Meanderings
Friday, April 21, 2006
The Friday Five!
Well the Friday Five for today was lame AGAIN, so I dipped back one year.
1. You have the summer and plenty of money to travel abroad. Where all would you go?
Europe! Start in the UK, maybe catch a HW show, then off to France to see brother and Uncle, then Spain.
2. What foods would you be sure you got to eat?
Lots of full course meals in Paris, sample different Spanish regional dishes, and try to avoid the Fish and Chips in the UK
3. What landmarks would you be sure you got to see?
StoneHendge, The tour Eiffel, Cote D'Azure, Rock of Gibralter, I'd have to do some more research.
4. What airline would you use?
The one with the best price of course.
5. Would your knowledge of other languages influence where you went?
Well yes I speak a smattering of French and English.... ;-)