Sunrise over Lake Champlain from Ticonderoga


Support the victims of Hurricane Katrina (click image)


Musings and Meanderings

Friday, August 04, 2006



The Friday Five!

1. How much time do you spend on the Internet daily?

I'd say anywhere from 2 to 5 hours reading and emailing on and off through the day.

2. What are your favorite 3 websites?

my.yahoo.com
www.economist.com
www.nytimes.com

3. Do you eat at your computer?

No, not normally, but I will snack at it.

4. Pick one and why - Reading the news online or in a newspaper?

Newspaper, I know go figure, but I prefer to read a newspaper.

5. How many people are on your instant messenger buddy list?

Between 10 and 20.
posted by Mike 5:27 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

The musings and meanderings of an overworked and underemployed mind