Sunrise over Lake Champlain from Ticonderoga
Support the victims of Hurricane Katrina (click image)
Musings and Meanderings
Tuesday, August 15, 2006
Fill this out about your SENIOR year of high school! The longer ago it was, the more fun the answers will be.
1. Who was your best friend? Jenifer Quentin, Henry Olsen
2.What sports did you play? None
3. What kind of car did you drive? Step Dads 64 1/2 Mustang 286 hardtop
4. Friday night where were you at? Football Games, McDonalds, Studying. Always with Jenifer Quentin
5. Were you a party animal? That came during college
6. Were you considered a flirt? Yes
7. Ever skip school? Never
8. Were you a nerd? Rose above the "brain" clique Sr Year
10. Did you get suspended/expelled?Never
11. Can you sing the fight song? I dont think we had one
12. Who was your favorite teacher?Probably Mr Perry or Mr Hubbard
13. Favorite class? ??? Double Lunch at the "radio" Station
14. What was your school's full name? Lynbrook High School
15. School mascot? Viking
16. Did you go to Prom? No
17. If you could go back and do it over, would you? I'd do it better.
18. What do you remember most about graduation? The grad party
19. Favorite memory of your Senior Year? Jenifer Quentin
20. Were you ever posted up on the senior wall? What is that?
21. Did you have a job your senior year? No
22. Where did you go most often for lunch? Either the "radio station" or the cement planters.
23. Have you gained weight since then?ACK yes.
24. What did you do after graduation? Pitzer College Class of 83
25. When did you graduate? Class of 79
26. Where are most of your classmates? Seems most are in California. Though some are scattered around the nation and world
27. Are you going to your ten year reunion? 10 & 20, 30 is just around the corner (ACK)
28. Who was your home room teacher? Mrs Trudeau I think